The Cash Crisis after the ban of the 500 and 1000 Rs. Notes leads to the many problems in the lives of the people but the government from many parts of the country taking several measures to overcome this problem and they are also trying to encourage the main objective of making the India Digital. Delhi Government also decided to take online payments for the services of the Driving Licence.
Due to the Demonetisation and for the support of the Digital India , Delhi Government started accepting the Online Payments for Learning and Permanent Driving Licence for non-transport vehicles.
Now the general public can submit there Applications Online and payments are accepted online at transport.delhi.gov.in . Applicants can also select Date and the Time Slot according to his/her convenience.
Delhi Transport Minister Satyendar Jain tweeted : Delhi Government begins facility of Online appointment and fees payment for Driving license.
There are many other features when applying online for the Licence -:
- Selection of date and time slot as per convenience from 1 to 15 days in advance.
- Driving Licence services can be availed within one month from the date of online appointment.
- Reschedule of date and time of appointment can be done twice within a month from the date of initial appointment from the same zonal office.
- Applicants should go with print out of there application and latest passport size photo, downloaded receipt of e-payment , self declaration in Form-1 for availing driving Licence services at zonal office and other required documents.
- Multi Bank e-payment facility is also available.
If you find this post useful , then don’t forget to share it with your friends on Facebook , Twitter and Google Plus.
Do you know more news about this topic tell us by commenting in the comment section below.
You can also Subscribe to our YouTube Channel YouTube